The primary responsibility for the job is to install windows and doors in new construction or renovation projects. The ideal individual must have a proven track record of exceptional workmanship, customer-centric, self-driven, reliable, dependable and have the desire to always raise the bar to the next level.
Training on our products will be provided on all the products and installation methods we use.
Experience is preferred but not necessary. We are looking for someone with right the attitude and willingness to learn, we are also prepared to train you.
- Setting up of tools for the day
- Extracting windows and doors from rough opening
- Preparing rough opening for installation Installation of windows and doors
- Interior and exterior trimming when required Interior and exterior caulking Installing window screens and cleaning windows
- Site clean-up including garbage disposal Employment
- Previous experience in direct window and door installations an asset.
- Must be able to use all power tools efficiently, including but not limited to, saws, table saw, chop saw, drills etc.
- Natural aptitude for carpentry, working outside, and working with your hands.
- Comfortable working at heights and with ladders.
- Achieve satisfaction from a job well done, take pride in quality work, and improving the look and function of peoples’ homes.
- Friendly and personable, with a great work ethic, eager to learn, and works well with others
- Ability to travel to work sites independently
- Completion of secondary school English language ability
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place